In this episode, I share how success can come at a cost to your physical and mental health. I’ve learned that it is important to redefine your definition of success and focus on what you truly desire, rather than trying to have it all. I share my process of how I work with my clients to achieve greater success in their lives without sacrificing their health and happiness.
- What got you to your current level of success is not necessarily what will keep you there.
- Shift your focus from “Having it all” to having a life that you truly desire and that truly nourishes you.
- Redefine your definition of success by identifying what you really want and why you really want it
- Focus on being the best version of yourself instead of the perfect version of yourself
- Take daily action to recreate the life you want that is successful without sacrificing your health and happiness.
- Book a free connection call – In this 30-minute call, you will get a chance to connect with Allison Tibbs and get your specific questions answered and walk away with a key strategy that you can implement to support your physical and mental health. Click here.
- Stress-Free Success for Professional Women Guide – Free resource to help professional women with busy schedules and demanding roles & responsibilities reduce stress, prevent burnout, and increase productivity. Click Here
About Allison Tibbs
Allison Tibbs is a certified Healthy Lifestyle Coach & Corporate Wellness Strategist, as well as an International Speaker and Best Selling Author, who is in the business of helping female executives, entrepreneurs, and leaders achieve a better quality of life.
Her passion for helping women prioritize their physical and mental health stemmed from her own struggles with depression, anxiety, and burnout. She leads by example and pays it forward through her coaching, training, and speaking business – Nourished Life Coaching & Consulting.