In this episode I share one of my go coaching mantras – Your Beliefs Dictate Your behaviors.
If you are noticing that your behaviors are not supporting your mental health, chances are that you have a belief that is creating these behaviors. For example, I have a very powerful and supportive belief – When I take care of myself first thing in the morning, I am able to show up as the best version of myself for others. So, I make time for myself each morning because showing up as my best for my people is a very important value for me.
Here are some key takeaways:
- Understand your beliefs – are they supporting you or sabotaging you?
- There is a way to turn your beliefs into ones that can support you and your mental health.
- Understanding your values and what is really important to you can help to shape your beliefs to be more supportive.
I also announced my four week Nourished Life Blueprint coaching program, which will kick off in April and provide weekly Zoom calls, videos with topics, worksheets, and a private WhatsApp group.
- Book a free connection call – In this 30-minute call, you will get a chance to connect with Allison Tibbs and get your specific questions answered and walk away with a key strategy that you can implement to support your physical and mental health. Click here.
- Stress-Free Success for Professional Women Guide – Free resource to help professional women with busy schedules and demanding roles & responsibilities reduce stress, prevent burnout, and increase productivity. Click Here