Studies show that neglecting self-care can lead to challenges in one’s physical health, mental health, relationships, mood, productivity, satisfaction in life and success. I have heard my clients and women on Social Media tell me that they don’t have enough time to practice self care or they feel guilty when they do take time off. In this episode, which I think will be one of my all time favorites, I share a framework that has allowed me to create more space in my schedule so I can prioritize my health and happiness.
Here are the main takeaways:
- Challenge your beliefs and boundaries around your ability to practice self care.
- Get clear on how you are spending your time and what your priorities are.
- Adjust your schedule to align with your priorities.
- Eliminate, Delegate, and Automate tasks to create more time
Action items to help prioritize your health and happiness with a demanding schedule:
- Conduct a time audit by tracking your activities throughout the day for three to five days.
- Eliminate tasks that are taking up your time and energy that you can get off your plate.
- Delegate tasks that you can offload to someone or something else.
- Automate tasks or things from your day, such as scheduled emails, reminders, or subscriptions.
- Download the free guide called Stress Free Success for Professional Women to get strategies and actual action items that you can implement immediately into your day.
- Book a free connection call – In this 30-minute call, you will get a chance to connect with Allison Tibbs and get your specific questions answered and walk away with a key strategy that you can implement to support your physical and mental health. Click here.
- Stress-Free Success for Professional Women Guide – Free resource to help professional women with busy schedules and demanding roles & responsibilities reduce stress, prevent burnout, and increase productivity. Click Here
About Allison Tibbs
Allison Tibbs is a certified Healthy Lifestyle Coach & Corporate Wellness Strategist, as well as an International Speaker and Best Selling Author, who is in the business of helping female executives, entrepreneurs, and leaders achieve a better quality of life.
Her passion for helping women prioritize their physical and mental health stemmed from her own struggles with depression, anxiety, and burnout. She leads by example and pays it forward through her coaching, training, and speaking business – Nourished Life Coaching & Consulting.