Here are the key takeaways:
- Prioritizing joy can activate creativity, boost mood, relieve stress, and generate gratitude
- Past trauma and your beliefs around joy, pleasure, and fun can affect how you prioritize joy
- Prioritizing joy requires scheduling it into your day/week/month and making it a habit
- Small moments of joy throughout the day can add up and make a huge difference in happiness
Here are 3 questions to ask yourself to ehlp you get more clarity on how to prioritze more joy in your life:
- What hobbies have I neglected due to my busy schedule that brings me joy?
- Who are people who bring joy into my life that I haven’t seen or spoken to in a while?
- Where are places that bring me joy that I haven’t been to in a long time?
- Book a free connection call – In this 30-minute call, you will get a chance to connect with Allison Tibbs and get your specific questions answered and walk away with a key strategy that you can implement to support your physical and mental health. Click here.
- Stress-Free Success for Professional Women Guide – Free resource to help professional women with busy schedules and demanding roles & responsibilities reduce stress, prevent burnout, and increase productivity. Click Here
About Allison Tibbs
Allison Tibbs is a certified Healthy Lifestyle Coach & Corporate Wellness Strategist, as well as an International Speaker and Best Selling Author, who is in the business of helping female executives, entrepreneurs, and leaders achieve a better quality of life.
Her passion for helping women prioritize their physical and mental health stemmed from her own struggles with depression, anxiety, and burnout. She leads by example and pays it forward through her coaching, training, and speaking business – Nourished Life Coaching & Consulting.