Last weekend, I had a meltdown because I realized she was neglecting my relationship with myself. I went on a drive to the beach and sat on a log watching the ocean and birds while reflecting on how important it is to pour into ourselves every day. While it may seem like we don’t have the time or we convince ourselves that we will find time later, the truth of the matter is…if we don’t make the time, we are sabotaging ourselves.
Here are the key takeaways:
- Your relationship with yourself is the most important relationship that you will ever have.
- You can’t pour from an empty cup and prioritizing time alone with yourself is a great way to fill your cup.
- Carve out time in your calendar and schedule solo time to nurture your relationship with yourself.
- This is a chance to do things that you truly want to do and don’t have to consider someone else’s needs or concerns.
Here are three steps to start nourishing your relationship with yourself:
- Look at your calendar and schedule solo time for yourself to do something that brings you joy and makes you feel good and resourced.
- Create a self-love bucket list of things to do.
- Be bold and prioritize your relationship with yourself, even if it means setting boundaries and potentially upsetting others.
- Book a free connection call – In this 30-minute call, you will get a chance to connect with Allison Tibbs and get your specific questions answered and walk away with a key strategy that you can implement to support your physical and mental health. Click here.
- Stress-Free Success for Professional Women Guide – Free resource to help professional women with busy schedules and demanding roles & responsibilities reduce stress, prevent burnout, and increase productivity. Click Here
About Allison Tibbs
Allison Tibbs is a certified Healthy Lifestyle Coach & Corporate Wellness Strategist, as well as an International Speaker and Best Selling Author, who is in the business of helping female executives, entrepreneurs, and leaders achieve a better quality of life.
Her passion for helping women prioritize their physical and mental health stemmed from her own struggles with depression, anxiety, and burnout. She leads by example and pays it forward through her coaching, training, and speaking business – Nourished Life Coaching & Consulting.